Assembly Station Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
(llustration includes additional equipment and accessories which are not part the main product)
The assembly station works in conjunction with the robot station. It supplies cylinder components for the assembly process: A double-acting cylinder pushes the cylinder caps out of the stacking magazine. The pistons are stored on a pallet. A double-acting cylinder pushes the springs out of a slim magazine.
• Operating pressure 6 bar (600 kPa)
• Power supply 24 V DC
• 8 digital inputs
• 3 digital outputs
• Separating module (springs), with gravity-fed magazine, double-acting cylinder with magneto-inductive position sensing and electro-mechanical position sensing
• Piston pallet, for providing two piston types for each of four pistons
• Stacking magazine module (end caps) with double-acting cylinders, magneto-inductive position sensing and two fibre optic light barriers / transmitter and receiver via fibre optic cable
• Slide module with mounting profile, length 250mm, standard height: 230mm
• Valve terminal module for actuation of the pneumatic actuators with 10 mm inserts, comprising 2x 5/2-way valve terminal with pilot control
• One-piece aluminium profile plate (350 x 700 mm) with 50 mm slot width, slots on both sides
• Service unit with filter and pressure regulator
• Infrared receiver for a release message sent by a following station equipped with an infrared transmitter
• Infrared transmitter for sending a release message to a previous station equipped with an infrared receiver
• Terminal block with eight outputs, eight inputs and connection for 24 V DC. Amalgamates all digital signals and forwards these for connection to a controller via an IEEE 488/24-pin compatible plug connection. The signal states are shown via LED displays for ease of troubleshooting.
• Manual and CD-ROM
• Must be combined with the Robot station
All equipment is mounted on an Aluminium Plate
• Height: 32 mm
• Grid spacing (from slot to slot): 50 mm
• Width: 350 mm
• Length: 700 mm
Complete with appropriate trolleys of below specs:
• Appropriate through-holes in the side and rear panels enable orderly routing of cables. The front side is equipped with mountings for the control panel.
The trolley is supplied complete with castors.
• Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel
• Height (incl. castors, to bottom edge of profile plate): 750 mm
• Width: 350 mm
• Depth: 700 mm