Ball Mill Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Ball Mill Use:
Lime mortar grinding.
· Welded 8mm thick steel plate construction, having an internal diameter of 305mm x 343mm long
· Drum with an opening of 21.6mm width along the full length of the drum.
· Air and water tight cover to close the opening after the specimen has been put inside the drum.
· Speed of rotation 28-30 r.p.m.
· A revolution counter for recording the revolutions of the mill fixed on the machine.
· Twelve 19mm dia steel balls
· 1/2 H.P. electric motor to operate on single phase220/230 volts A.C. supply