Cassava Processing Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Naugralabs provide assistance in scientific development of Cassava from
Cultivation and Plantation to Processing of Cassava. We undertake
turnkey projects in the field of cassava processing including design,
engineering, equipment supply, supervision of erection, commissioning
and on-site training of buyer’s personnel to transform Cassava into:
- Cassava Flour
- Cassava Chips
- Gari/ Tapioca
- Cassava Starch
- Liquid Glucose Processing
- Malto-dextrine Powder Processing etc.
We offer following range of equipment and complete plant:
- Cassava farm Mechanization
- Peeling Washing and Chipping
- Drying to produce cassava chips
- Grinding, Palletizing and Sifting to make Cassava Flour
- Grating, Fermenting, Pressing, Defirbating, Crumbling and Cooking to produce Gari.
- Extraction, Separation and Dehumidifying for Starch production.
The above projects and equipment are tailor made; designed and
supplied to meet the specific requirement of the customers. The Projects
are offered from small, medium to large scale either with semi or full
automation with PLC/ Scada controls