Computerized Electrical Measurement System Complete With Software Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Computerized Electrical Measurement System Complete With Software.
Fitted with 2 AC Current Voltmeter, 2 AC
COMPUTERIZED ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENT SYSTEM COMPLETE WITH SOFTWARE
With the system it is possible to:
• Control a group of instrument singularly, with video selection
of the controls and display of the measured quantities.
• Program a specific data acquisition for the wished testing.
• Carry out the testing automatically or manually with
acquisition and saving of the wished data.
• Processing of the same data. This section includes a
connection to an electronic sheet which permits all required
information to be processed numerically, graphically, to be
printed or to be plotted.
The equipment has been designed so that it can be carried
anywhere and connected to any IBM-compatible Personal
The possibility to measure continuous and alternate electrical
variables enables the unit to carry out many teaching
applications on general electrical measurements, testing of
equipment and control, processing and introduction of
• D.C. and A.C. measurements
• Synchronous machine testing
• Asynchronous machine testing
• D.C. machine testing
• Testing of transformers
The system consists of:
• Programmable measurement unit
• Control Software
• Programmable DC/AC power supply unit
• IBM-compatible Personal Computer