Cone Apparatus Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Cone Apparatus Use; For accurately determining
density of gravels and coarse soils.
· ASTM D1556, AASHTO T191
· 305mm (12") diameter cone apparatus
· The unit should have two identical cones with valve in the centre.
· Metal cylinder attached to top cone with clear plastic end for viewing sand flow and handles for carrying.
Accessories (same standard as above):
· circular density plate
· Poly sample bags, qty. 100,
· 25°-125°F pocket dial thermometer,
· Bristle brush
· 1in steel chisel
· Stainless steel spoonRubber mallet