Digital Advance Timing Light, Regular Unit with Tach Dwell Volt Tester Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Digital Advance Timing Light, Regular Unit with Tach/Dwell/Volt Tester Heavy
chrome plated die cast metal housing with protective rubber nose cone
Digital Advance Timing Light, Regular Unit with Tach/Dwell/Volt Tester, AUTOMOTIVE LAB.
· Professional quality tool works with conventional and distributor less (DIS) ignition systems
· Works on all 12 volts gasoline engines.
· Tactile keypad for function selection
· Detachable heavy duty inductive pick up clamps and leads
· Bright xenon flash tube
· Advance app.: 0-60 degree BTDC
· Tach: 200-10000 RPM
· Dwell: 0-99.9%
· Volt: 0-16V