e-learning software for open closed loop control Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
e-learning software for open closed loop control.
The training program must use practical examples to show the difference between open- and closed-loop control in automation. Easy-to-understand tasks used to examine the overall process of a simple functioning system. Different types of controllers, the different ways in which signals are represented and processed and the ways in which programs are implemented.
• Differences between open- and closed-loop control (characteristics of controllers, characteristics of regulators
• DIN 19226
• Signal types
• Differences between types of control
• Signal processing (synchronous control, controlling links, asynchronous control, process control)
• Types of control (regulating to fixed values, tracking values)
• Regulators (P, I and D controllers, combined controllers such as PI or PID controllers)