Engineer's Multi Purpose Tilting Level Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Engineer's Multi Purpose Tilting Level Use: For general leveling.
· BS 7334-3: 1990;ISO 8322-3:1989
· Image Erect
· Objective Aperture Greater than or equal to 30mm
· Magnification Greater than or equal to 25 times
· Horizontal Circle 1o graduation
· Compensator Air of Magnetic damping
· Compensator Range Not less than + 15'
· Compensator Accuracy Not greater than +/-0.5"
· Standard Deviation of 1 km double run
Not greater than +/- 2.5mm
· Minimum Focus 1.6m
· Levelling Mechanism Foot Screws
Accessories (to be compatible with the level)
· Tripod (to meet ES12 specifications)Leveling staff (to meet ES11 specifications), Cover