Geotechnical Gauge Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
LabEquipmentsManufacturersIndia is a leading geotechnical engineering lab equipments manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters company in India. We are specialized in supplying geotechnical engineering laboratory instruments to government organizations, educational institutions, research centers etc at most competitive prices.
All of our geotechnical gauge lab instruments are designed by industry experts and these products are appreciated for their outstanding quality and high performance.
· To classify soils to BS 1377:2, ENV 1997-2, ASTM D4318, AASHTO T89
· Geotechnical Gauge; water-resistant 127x203mm (5x8in) plastic card on a lanyard with a wealth of information for classification of soils. Six color chips, four patches of sized grains, and four tables for classifying:
· Soils by particle size using the Unified Soils Classification System.
· Coarse and fine grained soils into fifteen descriptive categories from gravels and sands to silts and clays.
· Sand by type from very loose to very dense.
· Clays from very soft to hard.Edges of the card with separate 0-6in and 0-110mm scales.