Interactive Software Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
• Commissioning protocol can be printed out for documentation.
• Safety and efficiency are checked by means of permanent recording of machine status.
• Can detect and analyses deviations within the process.
• Control-technology operations and continuous and discontinuous controllers.
• Tests control-technology relationships –virtual or real.
• Interactive software to observe, analyse and document the simulated processes.
• Continuous (e.g. P, I, PI, PID) and discontinuous controllers (e.g. two-point controllers) in testing.
• System operation like in a process control system. It is possible to specify nominal values, display warning limits and switch the controller between manual and automatic.
• All binary and analogue process data, for example the signal statuses of the sensors, process fittings and pump, can be displayed graphically and evaluated directly.
• Records the sensor characteristic and determining a step response.
• Functions such as selection of measuring channels, adjusting the test time or cursor evaluation with zoom function.
• Can display the characteristics of a final control element (e.g. pump or proportional valve) is investigated in various perspectives (voltage for flow, flow for pressure, pressure for voltage).