Interface for measuring, open-loop control, closed-loop control Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Interface for measuring, open-loop control, closed-loop control.
• 24 V power supply via separate screw terminals or via IEEE 488 connectors
• Interface to PC (galvanically isolated): USB 2.0, RS 232. Up to 4 modules can be connected via a USB hub. Transmission speed: 115 kbaud
• Analogue interface: sub-D 15-pin socket, 12 bit resolution, 4 analogue inputs, 2 analogue outputs, sample frequency 0.5 kHz
• Digital interface: 16 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs on 2 x 24-pin Centronics sockets with 8 digital inputs each (24 V), 8 digital outputs (24 V). 24 V power supply. Digital signals represented by LEDs
• Large LCD display, display of channel, unit, trend and measured value (4 digits). Selection of the channel to be displayed and the units via keys.
• Controllable via ActiveX Control from Labview, C++ or Visual Basic
• USB Cable
• 4mm connecting cable with safety plugs for power supply.
The topics covered include the following:
• 7-segment display
• Alarm systems
• Level crossings
• Garage doors
• Multi-storey car parks
• Sluice gates
• Sorting systems
• Hot water tanks
• Washing machines
• Wind generators
• Simulator board