INVERTER FOR THREE-PHASE ASYNCHRONOUS MOTOR Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
INVERTER FOR THREE-PHASE ASYNCHRONOUS MOTOR Mounting structure.
• 2 bar-graph indicators for speed and current
• External control panel with switches and rotary potentiometer;
• Non-destructive fault simulator: possibility of insertion of 8 faults at max with the same number of switches.
• DIM.: 380x330x130 mm; Weight: about 10 kg
• Servomechanism Characteristics: Speed set-point which can be fixed via potentiometer or PC; Speed regulation range: 0 – 3000 R.P.M.
• Motor Unit Characteristics: Metal base; Nominal phase voltages- 3x230 V; Three-phase asynchronous motor with squirrel cage rotor; Nominal speed- 3000 r.p.m.