Mixing station Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
• Two-way ball valve module with standard nominal flow rate of 283.33 l/min and SYPAR quarter-turn actuator, nominal torque 15 Nm at nominal operating pressure 5.6 bar, actuated using a NAMUR valve, with large optical display
• Tank with downwards discharge: Tank capacity 10 litres, material polycarbonate
• Tank with downwards discharge: Tank capacity 3 litres, material polycarbonate
• Tank overflow with safety circuit
• 24 V/26 W centrifugal pump, regulated 0...24 V, max. system pressure 2.5 bar
• Terminal board with plug connection and signal converter
• One-piece aluminium profile plate (700 x 700 mm) with 50 mm slot width, slots on both sides
• Flow sensor with infrared signal pickup, frequency range 40...1200 Hz, measuring range 0.3...9.0 l/min, reverse polarity protection
• Volumeter with float, transparent, max. measuring range 60 l/h
• Capacitive sensors for level detection, Sn 2...8 mm
• Service unit with filter and pressure regulator
• Mounting frame for power supply
• Infrared receiver for a release message sent by a following station equipped with an infrared transmitter
• Infrared transmitter for sending a release message to a previous station equipped with an infrared receiver
• Terminal block with eight outputs, eight inputs and connection for 24 V DC. Merges all digital signals and forwards these for connection to a controller via an IEEE 488/24-pin compatible plug connection. The signal states are shown via LED displays for ease of troubleshooting
• Terminal block for analogue signals. Merges all analogue signals and forwards these for connection to a controller via a Sub-D 15-pin compatible plug connection
• Manual and CD-ROM with sample programs for various plc systems
The station is to be assembled, wired, connected and tested.
The station can be operated individually or combined with further stations by simply pushing them together.
• Operating pressure 600 kPa (6 bar)
• Power supply 24 V DC
• Digital inputs: 8
• Digital outputs: 6
• Analogue input: 1
• Analogue output: 1
Complete with movable trolley with approximate below dimensions:
Appropriate through-holes in the side and rear panels enable orderly routing of cables. The front side is equipped with mountings for the control panel.
The trolley is supplied complete with castors.
Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel
• Height (incl. castors, to bottom edge of profile plate): 750 mm
• Width: 700 mm
• Depth: 700 mm