MOTOR-GENERATOR SYSTEM Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
MOTOR-GENERATOR SYSTEM Motor and
Generator/Alternator mounted into a special frame to accommodate coupling and
MOTOR-GENERATOR SYSTEM, ELECTRIC ELECTONICS LAB.
All wiring connections from machine windings are brought out to 4mm terminals. Connection leads with banana plugs facilitate quick and easy connections between the Motor-Generator System and other controls. A fault insertion for machine winding is available as an optional item for student troubleshooting exercises.
An operation Manual with student experiment activities is provided in English.
• Induction motor as prime mover principles
• Saturation Curve of Generator/Alternator
• Balance Load Effect of Generator/Alternator
• Unbalance Load Effect of Generator/Alternator
• Open circuit, Short Circuit characteristics
• Voltage regulation in Generator/Alternator
• Losses and Efficiency in Generator/Alternator
• Troubleshooting Generator/Alternator system
Control Panel :
• Power supply: 220/380 VAC, 3A.
• Power Indicator : indicate the incoming power at L1/R, L2/Y, L3/B.
• Power Control : Start Button, Stop Button, Emergency Button.
• Lamp Indicator : indicate run, overload and emergency condition on Instrument panel.
• Circuit Breaker : ELCB (Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker), MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker).
• AC Voltmeter : Used to measure AC voltage.
• AC Ammeter : used to measure AC Current
• Motor Switch : used to connect-disconnect the motor with the power supply.
• Generator Switch : used to connect-disconnect the generator output to load.
• Generator Excitation : DC Voltmeter, DC Ammeter, DC MCB for short circuit protection, Excitation Switch, Excitation Control (%), Variable DC power supply (3 to 180VDC).
· DC Shunt Wound Generator,
· 1 Ph. Alternator with Cylindrical Rotor, Stator Wound Rotor exited, 300VA
· DC Shunt Motor, 1 HP
· AC Three Phase Induction Motor, 1 HP
• 1 Set of test leads.
• Base plate machine bed with anti vibration rubber feet (bench top type) and protective cover.
• Student experiment manual.
· 1-ph resistive loadFaults Insertion System for Motor/Generator winding