P.L.C Programmable Logic Controller Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
P.L.C Programmable Logic Controller.
P.L.C system codesys embedded controller based on
• Communication network Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
• Integrated web server
• Master CAN open fieldbus
• PLC operating system codesys 2.3 Full RTS
• Visualisation OPC server for connection to any SCADA packages
• A4 rack, desktop variant, size 1 or size 2, W x H 305/458 mm x 300 mm
• 19" module simulation plate with 2 x I /O data cable with IEEE 488 connector plug connector for transfer line and control panel, each with 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs and 1 x Sub-D 15-pin plug connection with 4 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs; emergency stop jumper to connect a safety circuit for disconnecting 8 digital outputs.
• Integrated power supply unit 110/230 V/24 V, 4.5 A
• Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel holder system
• 19" simulation modules
• 16 digital inputs (24 V DC)
• 16 digital outputs (24 V DC, maximum 500 mA)
• External Connections via IEEE 488 connector
• codesys V2.3 programming software
• Ethernet cable for programming
• The PLC rack can be connected to stations and applications via the 24-pin IEEE 488 compatible plug connector and to visualisations on the PC via an external PC interface.