PLC TRAINING RACK Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
PLC TRAINING RACK.
Includes commonly used Industrial PLC Controller. Integrated Input & output devices to test program. Optional modules of industrial processes available for use with PLC Trainer
The PLC Trainer is designed to familiarize students with PLC Controller & its programming techniques. The Trainer has Input & Output devices (Switches & Indicators) that can be wired to PLC to test the program. The PLC Input / Output terminals are connected to Switches & Indicators for testing of the program. The setup is mounted on steel frame. A synopsis is provided showing Electrical connections of PLC so that wiring of PLC can be understood. The PLC Programming software along with communication cable is supplied with the trainer.Detailed Operation & Maintenance Manual is provided along with the trainer.
• CPU 1214C DC/DC/DC
• Memory 50 KB; 24VDC power supply with DI14 x 24VDC SINK/SOURCE, DQ10 x 24VDC and AI2 on board; 6 high-speed counters and 2 pulse outputs on board safety socket
• Flip/ latch switch for signal inputs
• Potentiometer for analogue value input
• LED for status display at the outputs
• Frequency generator and IR receiver on board
• Can be extended with motor control unit and traffic lights etc