Process station with level ,flow, pressure and temperature trainer Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Process station with level ,flow, pressure and temperature trainer.
The four controlled systems in the workstation can each be operated individually.
Using a corresponding controller, the level and flow rate controlled system can be set up as a cascade control system.
The design of the sensors and valve actuators allows the use of both continuous (e.g. P, I, PI, PID) and discontinuous controllers (e.g. two-point controllers) in testing.
The pumps can be controlled using either direct actuation or speed adjustment.
With the flow rate and pressure controlled systems, the manipulated variable of the controller can also be used to operate a proportional directional control valve.
A two-way ball valve with a pneumatic process actuator is installed in the return between the elevated tank and the lower reservoir. The two-way ball valve can be used to simulate a "load" for disturbance variable compensation in the level controlled system.
• Mechanical components: 2 reservoirs, pressure reservoir, plug-in tube system, mounting frame, profile plate
Sensors: 2 capacitive sensors, 2 float switches, ultrasound sensor, flow sensor, pressure sensor, temperature sensor PT100
Actuators: pump, proportional directional control valve, ball valve with pneumatic process actuator, heating
Electrical components: I/O connection board with measuring transducer, motor controller, I/O terminal, I /O data cable with 24 PIN IEEE 488 connector, 8I/8O, analogue terminal, I /O data cable with Sub-D 15-pin plug connection
• Supplied complete with a movable trolley with below approx. specifications:
Appropriate through-holes in the side and rear panels enable orderly routing of cables. The front side is equipped with mountings for the control panel.
The trolley is supplied complete with castors.
Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel
• Height (including castors, to bottom edge of profile plate): 750 mm
• Width: 700 mm
• Depth: 700 mm
Complete with manual to cover below exercises:
• Mechanical construction of a station
• Process Engineering
• Reading and drawing flow charts and documentation
• Piping connections of pneumatic components
• Electrical technology
• Correct wiring of electrical components
• Correct use of sensors
• Measuring of non-electrical, process and control variables
• Programming and use of a PLC
• Programming of alternative (OR) branches
• Fieldbus technology
• Closed-loop control technology
• Basics of closed-loop control technology
• Extension of measuring chains into closed control loops
• Analyze a closed-loop system
• P, I, D-control
• Optimize a closed-loop system
• Closed-loop controller
• Configuration, assigning operation parameters and optimization of a closed-loop controller
• Commissioning of a closed-loop system
• Commissioning of a process engineering system
• Systematic fault finding on a process engineering system
• Examination and maintenance of a process engineering system
Operation and observation of a process