Programmable Logic Controller Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Programmable Logic Controller.
· Communication network Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
· Integrated web server
· Master CANopen fieldbus
· PLC operating system CoDeSys 2.3 Full RTS
· Visualisation OPC server for connection to any SCADA packages
· A4 rack, desktop variant, size 1 or size 2, W x H 305/458 mm x 300 mm
· 19" module simulation plate with 2 x I /O data cable with connector plug connector for transfer line and control panel, each with 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs and 1 x Sub-D 15-pin plug connection with 4 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs; emergency stop jumper to connect a safety circuit for disconnecting 8 digital outputs.
· Integrated power supply unit 110/230 V/24 V, 4.5 A
· Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel holder system
· 19" simulation modules
· 16 digital inputs (24 V DC)
· 16 digital outputs (24 V DC, maximum 500 mA)
· External Connections via IEEE 488 connector
· CoDeSys V2.3 programming software
· Ethernet cable for programming
Supplied complete with trolley of approximate below dimensions:
Appropriate through-holes in the side and rear panels enable orderly routing of cables. The front side is equipped with mountings for the control panel.
The trolley is supplied complete with castors.
Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel
Height (incl. castors, to bottom edge of profile plate): 750 mm
Width: 350 mm
Depth: 700 mm