Rebound Hammer Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Rebound Hammer Use: Hardness test (Packed in a carrying case and stores on
· EN 12504-2; ASTM C805; BS1881:202; NF P18-417
· Capacity: compressive strength of 10 - 70N/mm2
· Impact energy: 2.207 Nm
· Dimensions with plastic case: 78mm dia. X 355mm
· Weight approx: 1.5 kg (with case and grinding stone)
· To be supplied together with Plastic carrying case, Grinding/ carborundum stone and Instruction manual.
· Calibration anvil.
üUsed for calibration of concrete test hammers.
üMade of alloy steel.
üDimensions 150 mm dia. x 230 mm height.Weight 16 kg approx.