Sand Gauge chart Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Sand Gauge chart Use: A unique chart for uniform classification
· To classify soils to BS 1377:2, ENV 1997-2, ASTM D4318, AASHTO T89
· Nine granule patches firmly attached to the handy water-resistant plastic card defining roundness and size of particles from 2mm very coarse sand to 1/16mm silt.
· A checklist defining bed thickness.
· Flip side of chart with tables of geologic age and carbonate classification information.
· Sample Panels. Very coarse; coarse; medium; fine; very fine; silt.
· Particle Shape Panels. Angular; sub-angular; sub-rounded and rounded.Chart Size. 83 x 102 mm (3-1/4" w. x 4" h.). Weight. Net 28 g (1 oz.).