Simulation Software Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Perform experiments, carry out simulations in real time and prepare lessons. To can also be used as a virtual modular control system and integrated into blended learning concepts.
The lesson preparation tool
• Windows functionality: drag & drop, copy & paste, context-sensitive menus
• Copying of text and graphics to Word and PowerPoint
• Print preview, scaling and printing in all formats
• Integrated slide show: basic circuits, animated sectional views, instructional units, support for many Windows-compatible image and multimedia file formats
• Integrated fundamentals for pneumatics and hydraulics on video CD
Realistic simulations in real time
• Calculation of pressure build-up and flow rate, current and voltage
• Consideration of characteristic data for calculating the pressure drop in valves
• Realistic switching times
• Calculation of piston acceleration and speed taking into consideration inertia, stiction and sliding friction, leakage and end position cushioning
• Proportional and closed-loop-control technology
• Cylinder and directional control valve configurator
• User-friendly project administration
• Detailed description of all components, in most cases with colour illustrations
• Application examples in video CD format
• Standard-compliant symbol libraries according to DIN ISO 1219
• Variable network licenses or software activation via Internet
Simulation of dynamic effects such as pressure build-up, inertia, acceleration, stiction and sliding friction. Systems with open-loop and closed-loop control can be simulated. .
Flexible, highly detailed diagrams with automatic optimum scaling. Automatic current path numbering, logic element tables, terminal designations and terminal allocation lists in electrical circuits. Function diagram editor and parts list generator.
Comprehensive descriptions of the physical/-mathematical models of the components used in pneumatics.