SPOT WELDING Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
* Primary Voltage: To be suitable for 415V, 3 phase, 3 wire, 50 Hz, AC Supply.
* Rating @ 50% duty cycle : 200 KVA
* Secondary No load voltage ( in stages): 6- 12 V
* Max. Welding current: 68 KA
* Secondary short circuit current : 85 KA (VDE 0545)
* Max. Welding load : 680 KVA
* Connected load: 520 KVA
* Electrode pressure: 300 to 2500 KPa.
* Electrode working range: 250 mm
* Arm spacing: 65/445 mm
* Clamping plates: (Above): 400 x 400 mm; ( Below): 400 x 400 mm
* Ventilation spacer: Rectangular cross section (2x10). Sq.mm
* Max. dia. of stamping: 1300 mm
* In case of segment dia. up to : 3000 mm
* Thickness of Ventilation stamping: up to 1.0 mm.
* Operating speed.: 60 to 90 Spots/min
* Weldable Spots: 1 to 7 spots in a single stroke.
* Cooling: Water cooling
* Primary Current : 280 A
* Max Primary Current : 1180 A
* Throat Depth: 480 mm* Machine should be able to work with air pressure of 70 PSI and supplier should provide moisture drying system.