Traffic Light Control Unit Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Traffic Light Control Unit.
Simulation of Traffic Signal Control using PLC Extension module for use with PLC Training Rack
The Traffic Light Control Unit is designed for demonstration of traffic signal control using PLC. The kit is extension of PLC Training rack & can be interfaced with PLC through the BS4 connectors that are available on control unit as well as PLC Training Rack using patch cords. The kit consists of schematic of a road junction with automobile & pedestrian traffic lights. Fault training facility is available with the kit.Detailed Operation & Maintenance Manual is provided along with the trainer.
• Can be plugged into the CPU 314C-2PN/DP PLC training rack
• Automobile and pedestrian traffic lights with N-S and E-W traffic control.
• Flow management with proximity detectors
• Traffic light synchronization
• Fault-simulation capability