Volu vessel Device Description and Specifications for Lab Tenders
Volu vessel Device Use: Used to determine the
in-place density of compacted or firmly-bonded soils.
ASTM D2167; AASHTO T205 specifications
· Graduated Cylinder. Heavy-duty plastic; dual graduated.
· Balloons. Resilient latex.
· Guard. Aluminium with integral carrying handle.
· Guard Base. Aluminium; with fittings, outlets, valves and vent tube for balloon and actuator bulb.
· Actuator Bulb. Double acting type for pressure or vacuum; fitted with adapter, quick coupler and valve assembly.
· Density Plate. Aluminium with flanged sides; 229x229 x 19 mm).
· Operating Liquid. Water.
· Weight. Net 5.4 kg (12 lbs.).
Accessories (same standards as above)
· Balloons in packs of ten. Aqua-Check for moisture determinationsIn-Place Density Accessory Kit.